- 2 Custom officers from Colombo Port have tested positive for the coronavirus. 25 Customs officers directed to quarantine – Custom Spokesman
- 5 from the same family including a 6 months old infant identified as Covid patient in Walallawita area. Father of this family is a worker at Covid affected Colombo Dockyard.
- 14 Covid patients were identified from Kuliyapitiya today, Area PHI said. He said altogether 44 patients have been identified from Kuliyapitiya so far.
- During a random PCR test it was found that two persons who visited the Mullariyawa Hospital yesterday, were Covid19 positive.
- 186 individuals linked to the Minuwangoda COVID-19 cluster have been recovered, said the Army Commander Lieutenant General Shavendra Silva.
- Patients connected to Minuwangoda cluster reported from a total of 13 districts including Jaffna, Vavuniya, Anuradhapura, Badulla, Polonnaruwa and Monaragala -Chief epidemiologist
The post Covid Update : 13 districts affected. Patients reported from Customs appeared first on NewsWire.