In view of the situation prevailing in the country as a result of the recent outbreak of Covid-19, the Public Service Commission has asked members of the public to refrain from visiting its office unless a special call is requested.
The Commission has introduced a range of new services to its clients in order to meet their needs through the newly introduced service links, said its Secretary, M.A.B. Daya Senarath, in a notice published today.
- Upon the request of the clients, the Public Service Commission will them a reference number through an SMS, along with their NIC and mobile numbers. Accordingly, the current with regard to the client’s request can be known instantly by sending an SMS to 070 4364462 by typing PSCReference Number.
- The clients are abled to view all measures taken on their requests by entering the Reference Number into the Status Tracking field of the website of the Public Service Commission via www.psc.gov.lk.
- The decisions made by the Public Service Commission on client requests will be published in the Commission’s official website daily.
- The clients will be able to verify the conveyance of the decision to the respective ministry regarding their matter by viewing the “latest decisions” field in the website, the Commission said further.
- The clients may obtain information required by them by forwarding their issues through the “inquiries” in the “Contact Us” field following the entry into the website above or by sending the issues through the e-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public Service Commission says further information can be obtained through the following contact numbers: 011 2136600 (General) / 011 2136603 (Additional Secretary/Operations) / 011 2136617 (Secretary)
Courtesy to: Ada Derana